Stay at the forefront of medical research in your treatment area and keep pace with the rapidly evolving body of clinical research, expert research opinions and other scientific literature.
Tap into this singular repository of medical research evaluation and burgeoning medical community to read concise recommendations of the most recent and significant developments in your field to ensure you are up to date on the latest medical advances and recommended research.
Faculty Opinions provides unbiased, timely recommendations and evaluations of pivotal clinical research by a global faculty of subject experts.
With over 240,000 research recommendations for articles from over 4,500 journals across 40+ major areas in life sciences and medicine, Faculty Opinions allows researchers to keep abreast of emerging literature and find the most relevant work in their field and beyond. Comprising written reviews, multiple metrics and powerful search capabilities, Faculty Opinions gives the research community the tools to discover and explore the very latest in scientific medical and clinical research.
Hone in on Key Clinical Research
Quickly find the top ranked research for your treatment area of concern. View top all-time or recently published rankings across disciplines or filter down to a specific subject area.
Promote awareness of the best academic papers
Benefit from the opinions of scientific experts sharing and recommending the best published clinical research to distill, champion and disseminate the significant advances in medicine.
Contribute to the Curated Body of Scientific Knowledge
Discover recommended research, develop ideas, and identify partners to collaborate with on future research projects and initiatives.
In a scientific ecosystem where the sheer volume of clinical research output is overwhelming, Faculty Opinions empowers users to quickly and easily discover the best and most up-to-date recommended research in the medical and life sciences, based on the opinions of subject matter experts who have personally reviewed and evaluated the literature.
Our global faculty of over 8000+ experts — Nobel Laureates, Lasker award winners, and fellows of national scientific academies — continuously and systematically scans the literature, identifying key research to evaluate and recommend to users. Expert research opinions and recommendations appearing on Faculty Opinions include a written review and powerful metrics that put the research in context for the reader through thematic classifications, ratings and rankings.
Faculty Opinions helps you:
- Save time keeping current on emerging analysis in your own and adjacent treatment areas across the research community.
- Understand expert research opinions on a specific piece of medical research.
- Access expert opinions on the top 1% of the biomedical literature indexed in PubMed to accelerate adoption of superior therapies and protocols around the world.
An intuitive interface allows users to browse, search and sort from a quarter of a million recommendations across 35 faculties. Personalization gives users the power to configure their own alerts ensuring they never miss a key piece of clinical research. Faculty Opinions puts the expert opinion of the world’s leading scientists up front and center for the benefit of all.
Scientists, researchers, and librarians rely on Faculty Opinions to highlight articles that members of the medical community can’t afford to miss, understand the impact of research findings in specific fields of interest, discover lesser know “hidden gem” papers that may have not received wider recognition in the research community , and browse the concise expert research opinions of over 8,000 leading life and medical scientists commenting on the most significant literature.
Save time identifying top recommended research topics
- Get qualitative and quantitative evaluations of medical and clinical research on your key field of interest or related topics, offered by industry experts, without having to read every preprint or published paper.
Stay current on new findings in specific treatment areas
- Trust the expert research opinions of our vast field of Nobel Laureates, Lasker award winners and fellows of national scientific academies who are reviewing and recommending the best scientific papers being published.
Find community for collaboration and discourse
- Come together with fellow medical and life sciences experts and other global leaders in their field, including Nobel Laureates, Lasker award winners and fellows of national scientific academies to benefit from their opinions and amplify pivotal work from across the research community.
Drive medicine forward
- Elevate and share the expert recommended research that can bring healthier outcomes to patients around the world.